Stafford Junction is always searching for passionate people that want to affect real and lasting change in Stafford, VA. If you are interested in being part of our team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jan 2018: Executive Director application are currently being taken.
If interested please forward your resume to the executive director at: email@example.com
SUMMARY: The Executive Director is the Chief Executive Officer of the Board of Directors of Stafford Junction, Inc (SJ). The Executive Director works at the direction of the SJ Chairman, is responsible to the Board of Directors, and is evaluated by the Executive Committee of the Board. The Executive Director is responsible for implementing and managing Board objectives and directives consistent with the SJ mission and financial objectives. Responsible for the recruitment, employment, and leadership of the paid staff and volunteers.
Bachelor’s degree, along with, five years experience in Christian Ministry field or non-profit, grant writing experience preferred, at least three of which have been in a supervisory capacity.
- Demonstrated ability in written and oral communications and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent public speaker who is able to motivate and inspire.
- Proven ability to develop and execute a strategic plan.
- Ability to obtain and manage grant funding as well as manage fund raising programs.
- Demonstrated conceptual skills and problem solving capabilities.
- Computer skills in current computer programs including QuickBooks for Non-profits.
- Exhibit independent judgment in the development, implementation and evaluation of plans, procedures and policies.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team while creating a positive work environment.