There are many ways to support Stafford Junction’s programs.
We need volunteers to give their time, monetary donations to help fund our programs, and donations of items like school supplies and food. Please use the tabs below to see where you may be able to get involved.
Your support is vital to help us achieve our mission. We look forward to working with you as we strive to make a difference in Stafford County.
In order to put the kids first, we require that ALL volunteers over the age of 18 to have a background check. Once we receive your volunteer application we will send you the link needed to get the background check done.
Donations Needed“Wish List”
1. Two Drawer Lockable File Cabinet
2. Gas Powered Weed eater
3. Gas Powered Mower
4. Battery Powered Lawn Trimmer
5. Gas Powered Blower
6. Wheel barrow
7. Children’s Books
8. Basketballs, Volleyballs, Soccer Balls
10. Ball Air Pumps
11. Tents and Camping Equipment
12. Senior dues $40 (Cap/Gown, Tassel, diploma w/cover and Mini-diploma)
13. Or Your Financial Gift to Purchase any of the Items Above.